- Units are portable and offer quick set up and removal
- Fast installation
- Easy to operate and clean without tools
- Continuous operation, even during filter changes
- Easy-to-read pressure gauges
- Skid-mounted with fork lift pockets
- Constructed of carbon steel or stainless steel
- NSF 61-listed
- Flow rates 0–1,000GPM
- .5–1000 micron (nominal) particle removal
- Custom cartridges available
- Selecting the right filter for the job
- Construction Sites—Filter dewatered groundwater to meet Clean Water Act (CWA) discharge standards.
- Environmental Remediation Sites—Filter contaminated water to meet CWA or site standards.
- Industrial Processes—Remove solids and/or filter water for reuse. Remove paint, metals and sediment from wash down water at plants.
- Storm water runoff—Treat water to meet site standards.
- Pipeline Hydro Testing—Remove sediment, rust, and other fine particulate matter.
- Refineries, Plants and Service Stations—Remove hydrocarbons with available filters and activated carbon cartridges.
6 Bag Filtration Unit
Duplex Filtration Unit
Chemical Simplex Filtration Unit